Thursday, October 16, 2008

McCain tried some jabs...but the rounds are ticking away!

This presidential campaign seems more like a long drawn out battle of heavy weights. Except this time, it is between a seasoned veteran in McCain who is well past his prime fighting shape and a young energetic rookie in Obama. Consider it the sports fan in me that threw that analogy in this election. Regardless, the rounds are ticking away for McCain. He got a few jabs in the last round of debates, but was it really enough to sway the judges towards his corner? I don't think so.



Yes my friends, I'll admit it, McCain is fighting a losing battle at this point in the game. In a recent poll by Zogby, Reuters and CNN, Obama has a 5 point lead. That's pretty large considering we are less than three weeks away. Regardless of what pools say now, it only matters what "THE" poll says at the end of the night of November 4Th. I hope I'm wrong as well as what all the experts think. We cannot live under an Obama administration and absolutely feel safe.



That last sentence there means that if he is elected, the chances of us being attacked again on our own soil would most likely go up. That is my belief anyway. Do I have to back that up? NO I don't, but I will just say that the "change" that Obama is pushing is characterized as what? I'll tell you....Communism. Yeah, I brought it up again. Why you might ask? Because it is important to understand the ties that are associated with Obama and it is important to know what groups support him. Recently as this summer, the United States Communist Party endorsed Obama. Is this the change Obama talks about? Turning the United States of America into the United Communist States of North America? God I hope not. I'm sure I'll irk a few people here with these comments, but, like the 1st Amendment States..."Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech.."


We know about William Ayers and his connections with Obama. Obama's old mentor Frank Marshall Davis was a communist as well. The point is, Obama and his questionable ties are finally getting exposed, but is it too late? We won't know until next month. All I ask is, do a Google search for United States Communist support Obama. You'll see the same articles I do regarding his affiliations. Regardless, I'll write more tomorrow on this issue.


Anyway my friends, may God Bless you and all of our fellow Americans this upcoming election. We're going to need some prayers.

No comments:

President Ronald Reagan

About Me

My photo
Norridgewock, Maine, United States